Saturday, December 4, 2010

Welcome Winter!

guess what...IT'S SNOWING!!!

That's right friends, here in Gloucester and Richmond, VA it has been snowing since 7pm.

This is a very early snow for the winter season. It's coming down, not too hard though but hard enough that its accumulating slightly. The ground has been cold for a while now, so there should be no problem with it sticking for a few hours at least!

Today was a really good and fun day =)

I went to work from 830am-1215pm then all my co-workers met up and we went to the Richmond International Speedway for an event called the Bizarre Bazarre (extremely similar to The Nutcracker Market in Houston, except on a slightly smaller scale). It was so much fun, so much stuff to look at! But I did good, I accomplished what I wanted and that was to finish up my Christmas shopping. Then all 6 of us went to P.F. Changs for dinner which was delicious. As we were leaving the snow started to really fall down.
The snow was kind of nostalgic in a way. I was so excited because I love the first snow of the season, but I was sad that Kyle wasn't here to see it. He is out to see for 10 days....oh well. I'm sure it will snow between the time he gets back and the time he has to leave for his 6 month deployment. Hopefully.

Anyway, I hope everyone's day was as wonderful as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment