Saturday, April 23, 2011

bleh-mish

Dear blemishes,
GO AWAY!
I NEVER get blemishes and when i do it taks freakin forever to go away. i have one on my upper lip that looks like a beauty mark. then it decided to grow a painful twin on the exact opposite side of my upper lip.
and i have one on my chin that is a complete eyesore. i know i have no room to be complaing, some people have it alot worse. but since i have no clue how to resolve these three issue...i have resulted to putting neosporin on half my face. we shall see if that works.

Today was finally decent weather outside, so i wore shorts, a tank top, and my flippy floppies. I strolled around some shopping centers and got a new swim suit top, hot pink with black and blue leopard print...sounds kinda crazy but it is super cute!!

Im gonna go watch some Lifetime movie made about Prince William & Kate.

P.S.
I am secretly super excited to witness their wedding on TV! History in the making! Probably the only royal wedding I will see in my lifetime, unless Prince Harry gets married...or some other royal that the press never talks about! lol

TOODLES!

1 comment: