Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Experiments...

Self Tanner? Yay or Nay?

Today I chose yay so i went running into Wal-Mart (which by-the-way you can never actually get out of there with just the thing you intented to buy and no not literally running but figuratively speaking).

 As I was scanning the sun screen and self tanners I happened upon the lounge chairs...so I happened to pick one up and put it in my basket (this is the thing i was just telling you happens everytime I go into Wal-Mart I buy things) because I had the wonderful idea that I would go lay out when I got home since it was a mild 90 degrees today!

As I come strolling out of Wal-Mart, quite happy with my purchases if I might add, I see these HUGE dark clouds hovering around. GREAT. A thunderstorm just had to arrive as I got off work and got my lounge chair and self tanner and sun screen. There went my afternoon.

BUT, not all is gone. I did put to use my newly discovered Nuetrogena Medium-2 continuous spray self tanner! It says you will see results in two to four hours...its been about 2.5 hours...and I cannot tell if it is working. All I know is that I am not orange. Yet.

Wish me luck and pray that I do not turn into an oompaloompa by tonight.

4 comments:

  1. If you do, can I visit? We'll dance to oompa loompa songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the verdict is....?? are you orange??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to burst everyone's hopes but i did NOT turn into an oopma loompa! a few heavy spots here and there but a little make up remover took the excess right off! it looks pretty decent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S.

    Sam, I was secretly hoping we could still do the oopma loopma dance ...=)

    ReplyDelete